Friday, October 1, 2010

WRECKAMIC - GOD OF FLOW 2

If you have listened to my radio shows and followed my mixtape releases then you have heard Wreckamic. I've had Wreckamic on more than 10 mixtapes and released "Grizzly Bear Adams" with Wreckamic back in March. Now I am excited to release Wreckamic's "God of Flow" volume 2 mixtape; one of the most lyrically creative projects I have had the honor of mixing down.





01 God of Flow Intro
02 Crickets
03 Tha Loot prod by @dtlogicpro
04 I’m Ill
05 Time 2 Wreck a Mic
06 Roc The World
07 Devil’s Fate
08 Glo Flow ft @ANTtheMC
09 Ziploc Fresh prod by @2MuchBTP
10 All I Got prod by @Noki_Swazay
11 Airplanes
12 Teach Me How 2 Wreck It
13 I’m From The South prod by @RoMusic41
14 Car Service
15 King of the Ghetto
16 Bullshit
17 Red Bandana
18 Slow-Mo Muzick
19 I’m About My Business
20 Dolla for Dolla
21 Wasted ft @GiovanniThaKing
22 Boogie On Da Flo

For info, drops, bookings, press - contact wreckamic at wreckamic@gmail.com and get connected with him on twitter and myspace.

Listen/download at ThatCrack
Listen/download at DatPiff
Listen/download at Coast2Coast

No comments:

Post a Comment