Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Am Late on Odd Future

I am super late on the entire Odd Future/OFWGKTA (Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All) movement, but thanks to their set on the Jimmy Fallon show and the hilarious reads at 2DopeBoyz and on twitter...I am getting familiar with Odd Future and their music.

I started asking around about Odd Future and people were hitting me back asking me if I thought they were dope. The best 2 words I can think of to decribe Odd Future is extreme and intense. Go to Odd Future's Website and get familiar with them and form your own opinion. Hodgy Beats is on twitter @KillHodgy and Tyler the Creator is on twitter @fucktyler. Like 'em or not, you need to get familiar with Odd Future and the entire OFWGKTA movement. I was mad late on this so I'm trying to help you avoid that same mistake. Peep the first single/video from Tyler's upcoming album GOBLIN entitled YONKERS (produced and directed by Wolf Haley) below.



Peep the footage from their Late Night with Jimmy Fallon show appearance with Odd Future doing their "Sandwiches" song...intense

No comments:

Post a Comment