Saturday, January 21, 2012

MIXTAPE PACKAGE PROMOTION



I know everyone is trying to stretch it out until they get those tax refunds so I'm going to help out with a tax break special: Full mixtape package for $150 ($200 savings). The tax break special is limited to the first 2 paid packages and expires January 31st. You can pay using paypal or any valid debit/credit card, just click on the Pay Now button below:






Once payment has posted you will be contacted with confirmation and instructions for submitting your music.

WHAT DO YOU GET WITH A FULL MIXTAPE PACKAGE:
- an actual mix with a real DJ (putting the MIX back in MIXTAPES)
- guaranteed 10,000 hits within 7 days or your money back
- guaranteed posting to a minimum of 20 websites within 7 days or your money back
- front and back cover art (600x600 at 100dpi) including all info you supply
- Press release (Sent to PR wires and other media)
- html code to embed mixtape player (from a minimum of 3 different sources)
- url links to listen/download from all sites (minimum of 5)
- daily updates on number of hits and web postings until minimum is reached
- facebook and twitter promotion for a full week
- free UNIQUE STYLES tee and REAL DJ SHIT tee

Feel free to listen to my most recent mixtape "SLAP THAT MIX vol.4" and see the web penetration of the promotion (posted to more than 40 different websites, exceeded 35,000 hits within 2 weeks). You can also look over my mixtape catalog over the last 2 years to get more familiar with my skills as a DJ. Just visit MIXTAPES.

All music submissions must be in MP3 format. Whenever possible, I prefer to have the street, acapella, and instrumental versions of all songs to be placed on the mixtape. The mixtape will be an actual MIXTAPE with an actual mix. I will not bury your music with me screaming all over it or burying your music under a bunch of drops and tags.

I reserve the right to reject any submissions if they are too wack to have my name stamped on them. As much as a mixtape represents your name and your brand, the same is true for my name and my brand. In that case, your money will be refunded within 24 hours. If you have any specific questions or comments, please post as a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment