Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Kevin Cossom "Hook vs Bridge 2"



I've been looking forward to Kevin Cossom dropping "Hook vs Bridge 2" and finally we have it - for free by the way. I'm a junkie for R&B and have been spinning Kevin Cossom for a while in my mixes and I'll definitely be spinning tracks from "Hook vs Bride 2". My top picks are "Lay Up", "Touch Me", and of course "Love Through The Speaker" which I've been spinning for a while now. I can honestly say there's not a bad track in the bunch. The only disappointment is that "Excuses" is only an interlude and not a full song. Don't take my word for it though, listen to it below and let me know what you think.





Step your twitter game up and follow @kevincossom and slide over to his official website www.kevincossom.com

Now for some visuals to go with the package





No comments:

Post a Comment