Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Nominate Da' Hitman for 2012 SEA Awards


It's that time of year again! Southern Entertainment Awards nominations are officially open and I'm campaigning for your support in 4 categories:

DJ IN THE SOUTH: DA' HITMAN
MIXTAPE DJ OF THE YEAR: DA' HITMAN
MIXTAPE OF THE YEAR: SLAP THAT MIX
BEST SKILLS / DJ OF THE YEAR: DA' HITMAN

Please take a few minutes to nominate Da' Hitman for 2012 SEA Awards by clicking here (will forward you directly to the nominations ballot). I hope that I can count on all of the artists that I have had in the mix in not only my mixtapes, but my radio shows as well, for your support in this year's SEA Awards nominations. While you're filling out your nominations ballot in support of Da' Hitman, please consider nominating more of the Core DJs/Core Models family:

SLEPT ON DJ OF THE YEAR: DJ SKNO
FEMALE DJ OF THE YEAR: DJ DIMEPIECE
INDUSTRY EVENT / SERVICE OF THE YEAR: MIXSHOWLIVE2012
POWER PLAYER / EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR: TONY NEAL
MODEL OF THE YEAR: ALONDUS
SLEPT ON MODEL OF THE YEAR: MISS DIVA
MODEL AGENCY OF THE YEAR: CORE MODELS

For GROUP OF THE YEAR please consider MoTre (click here to check out the "Married 2 The Muzik" mixtape)

I sincerely appreciate your support with my 2012 SEA Awards campaign! A win for me is a win for you and every other artist I've included in my mixes. Wouldn't you like to say you were in the mix with a 2012 SEA Award winner and in the mix on a 2012 SEA Award winning mixtape? We share the honors. Let me know you nominated me with a tweet to show your support:

I just nominated #COREDJS @DAHITMAN for 2012 @SEA_Awards http://bit.ly/Hitman4SEAs #ISupporttheDJs

If you're willing to go one step further, please tweet this to your followers:

Please join me & nominate #COREDJS @DAHITMAN for 2012 @SEA_Awards http://bit.ly/Hitman4SEAs Takes only minutes to support

No comments:

Post a Comment