Saturday, January 14, 2012

DJ 2 DJ: The R&B Edition

Princess (@NeXplicable_P on twitter) turned me on to some new R&B fiyah yesterday that will definitely be going in my mixes and already has the wheels rolling on a new R&B mixtape. I'm a junkie for dope R&B talent so this is a treat for me to have a DJ turn me on to new R&B talent for my mixes. Check out the tracks below and be sure to hit up each artist for their full albums. If you're an independent artist looking for spins and to connect to the network, get connected with @NeXplicable_P right away and get in the mix. I trust music from DJ 2 DJ more than any other source. If a DJ vouches for your music - that's enough for me to at least listen.

Get familiar with Shaliek Rivers and reach out to him to get your copy of his album "I Don't Wanna Be Famous"

Shaliek Rivers "Little Things" and "Love Don't Believe (ft Cheri Dennis)" (@SHALIEKRIVERS on twitter): For interviews/features/appearances etc. Contact T-REX at Terrellrsimon@yahoo.com or Ra-fael: TwoRsEnt@aol.com





Get familiar with Trumaine Lamar and reach out to him to get your copy of his album "Things I Should've Told Her".

Trumaine Lamar "Her Part 1" and "Still" (@Tru101 on twitter) www.trumainelamar.com



No comments:

Post a Comment