Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cue My Theme Music!! "Cool"

Cue my mutha' fuckin theme music!!! Laelo Hood, Pro Verb & Lyriciss ride in with the visuals for "Cool" which I swear to God I want to somehow play out of the heavens every time I step outside. For those paying attention, I first twisted this in my mixes back in July 2011 on my Unique Styles 2K11 Vol 7 (hosted by Murphy Lee).



Get your twitter game up and follow the players:
@LaeloSmokesGood @AllProAllDay @Lyriciss

This is the official music video for Laelo Hood's "COOL" featuring Proverb & Lyriciss. The track was produced by Slimkat of the 1978ers with additional production by Draus of Wasteland Mob. This version of the record also includes vocals from the lovely and talented, Midian.

The video was Directed by Raw Footage(Tomi Gunz & Chris farmer) and Executive Produced by Backie Thomas of Cool Kids Forever Films.

The visual is set in the 1970's and is filmed old vintage blaxploitation film style. It chronicles the daily interactions of three business partners who have big dreams of doing even bigger things.

The song is available as a bonus track on Laelo Hood's new album "Fuck The World" BUY IT NOW ON ITUNES http://bit.ly/dKGGYS OR AMAZON http://amzn.to/gA0jtx

Inner Loop Records & The High Definition Society would like to thank all of our family, friends and fans for the continued support. We hope you enjoy this vid! Until the next one Lifers! Peace #HDlife4Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment