Sunday, March 6, 2011

10 Hot Records For Your Mix

Took a little break from posting up the new bangers sos you get a grip in one shot starting with the new Jadakiss record "Freaky" featuring Murda Mook, Akon & Shella



If you haven't copped that new "Gift Raps" from Chip the Ripper you're missing out so I'll give you a little preview with his banger "The Big Bang"



M-Dot Feat Virtuoso, King Magnetic, NBS, Singapore Kane, And Red Eye - Open Heart Surgery [Prod. By Snowgoons]



Kindred The Family Soul Feat Snoop Dogg – You Got Love



Juicy J Feat Billy Wes – Yo Legs



I hate the beginning of this, but it's dope once it finally gets going. Jakk Frost, Nico The Beast, And Reef The Lost Cauze – 3 Headed Monster



I'm not really big on this one, but I am expecting to hear this get some spins so figured I'd share it anyway. Bone Feat Murphy Lee – She Want It



Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy – 5-0



Since 40 Glocc is hosting my Unique Styles 2K11 Vol 5 I feel its my duty to let this one loose - consider it a preview: 40 Glocc with Spider Loc and Busta Rhymes "On The Blocc"



Yung Joc and the Swagg Team fam is hosting my Unique Styles 2K11 Vol 6 so you need to get familiar with the new Hotstylz record "Boing" which still makes me laugh every time I play it

No comments:

Post a Comment